Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stress

First off, I wanna express how impatient i'm becoming with "bob". As I've said before, my hype machine is slowly getting old and is in a HUGE need of a tune-up. I may lose my mind if I have to go through another month without any updates (worth talking about) from "bob".

Getting back to reality now, I'm still not sure on how to tell my secret crush that I like her. There's only one more week of school and i'm not staying in this messed up town. My friend tells me that she's interested in this other guy at school. If what my friend tells me is true, then it's going to probably be difficult & awkward telling her my feelings before I leave town.

Any advice from my readers would be greatly appreciated, but meanwhile i'll be seeking "professional assistance" xD

thank Yuu for reading =)

P.S: Yay for my first blog post direct from my DSi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment